Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wii....

We are now the proud owners of a Wii game system. It has been such fun entertainment to do together. We purchased several of the "old school" Mario games. Those have been really funny to relive so many childhood memories. Somethings never change...we both still yell at the TV! A common phrase as we dive into a hole or water is...."I was pushing B." Such fun! The latest game addition is the Wii Fit. Dean is pretty good at this...and had an impressive Wii age. I, however, did not! After I did the balancing test, the Wii Fit informed me that balance was not my forte. It even asked me if "I found myself tripping on my feet." Too bad it doesn't know that I'm working 7 months pregnant! So...I'm sure that we will have many Wii adventures in the future!

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting a Wii, but we haven't broken down and bought one yet. I hope that the pregnancy is going well- not much longer!!

    ReplyDelete