Saturday, June 20, 2009

Growing and growing...



Pregnancy has been such a fun and exciting time for Dean and me. We can't wait for Aiden to get here, and to see what he looks like and watch him grow. But, for now, I'm relishing the quiet moments laying in bed and watching "Daddy" interact with Aiden. What a sweet blessing! It has been such a joy to feel and watch this little one grow and change. The best parts are the kicks and movements! He is now responding to our voices and that has been a lot of fun! Here are a couple of the latest pregnancy pics for those of you who have been wanting to see! :) We are now at 27 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. FINALLY! I get to see an updated pic. I can't wait to see you in July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl it's Amber Lampert-Whittall from LCHS! You are prego and having a baby soon! Congrats, I am soo excited for you!
    I just had a boy in June and he was 8 weeks yesterday! He's our little bundle of joy and everyday is amazing. Good luck on your wonderful journey and if you need anything let me know :)

    ReplyDelete